Directions and Parking
The church is easily reached by public transportation:
- High speed PATCO trains stop at the corner of 16th and Locust Street
- #2 Bus stops at 17th and Locust (from the north) and 16th and Locust (from the south)
- #12 Bus from Gray's Ferry stops at 16th and Locust
- #17 Bus from Old City stops at 19th and Walnut
- SEPTA trains from the suburbs of Philadelphia stop at Suburban Station at 16th and JFK
- Broad Street Subway Line stops at Walnut-Locust
- Market-Frankfort el train stops at 15th and Market
On Sunday mornings street parking is available where it is normally prohibited as follows:
- On Locust Street between 15th and 18th Streets on the left-hand (north) side of the street.
- On 17th Street between Locust and Walnut Streets on the left hand (west) side of the street.
For special services street parking is available on 17th Street as above and on Locust Street between 16th and 17th Streets.
Parking is only available in these locations during service times on Sunday mornings and during specially scheduled services. A parking pass for on street parking is available at the church and should be displayed in your windshield when you park in the location's listed above.
Parking is also available for a fee at many neighborhood parking garages.
The Church is accessible to those in wheelchairs via the West doors which open onto the Garden.